• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 71-73 Mustang Parts Cleanup

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years back I bought a lot of parts from a guy cleaning out his barns since I needed quite a bit at the start of my project. I'm pretty certain I know what I still need so I figured it's a good time to sell the extra, barn dust included at no extra charge. Located near Jasper, IN

Damaged rear valence-$20
Gas tanks-$30 each
Fastback quarter panel extensions - $30 per or $50 both left and right together
Exterior window moldings - $30
3 gauge driver panel - $10
Leaf springs - $30
Dash - $80
Door hinges - $40
Trunk Hinges - $50
Manual Doors, have glass - $100 each
Power Doors, was told they worked when benched test but I have not tested them - no what they are worth
Rear interior quarter panels with power cut outs - $50
Short center console - $30
M code dash - what you feel like it's worth
Rear fastback glass - $100
Rear seats $100 top and bottom
Trunk lids - $100 each
Rear bumpers - $50

All prices are obo, prefer pick up if possible. Feel free to ask about any other parts that are in the picture as well I will also be driving to West Virginia soon and can meet along the route from IN to WV.
I'm searching for front and rear windshield trim for my 71 fastback. Near any condition will do.

Back