• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Mustang Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezsnake

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang, 351C 4V
Many Mustang parts available. For 71-73 Mustang and 351C unless noted. Contact me if interested and for pics. Not everything listed. If you don't see something you need, I might have it. Just let me know. (3/31 - Updated list, removed sold items, added some new.)
1648774334207.png

Last edited:
I'll take the 2 interior quarterpanels for the vert, how much to ship to 11746

I'd like the console clock harness.
Also, what color and type of rear seat upholstery?
Do you have pics of those items and the 4v air cleaner with chrome lid?

Do you know what year the underdash harness is?

Colors on the interior parts would be helpful - what color are the seat hinge covers? Also, what year is the underhood harness and what options were on the car? Please consider me second in line for the interior rear quarterpanels.

Thanks!

Thanks for the interest, Everyone. Based on the feedback, I've edited the list to be more helpful. Will add pics below. I will PM individuals with shipping info.

IMG_3132.JPGIMG_3134.JPGIMG_3135.JPGIMG_3136.JPGIMG_3137.JPGIMG_3138.JPG
Colors on the interior parts would be helpful - what color are the seat hinge covers? Also, what year is the underhood harness and what options were on the car? Please consider me second in line for the interior rear quarterpanels.

Thanks!
The car had black interior, PS, PB, AC, no tach. Note: the AC parts were not original to this car, so unsure what year.

I was hoping for a white vinyl interior.

On the air cleaner, I am definitely interested. Can you get pics of the inside and bottom of it? I am assuming it has been repainted?

Also, the other air cleaner with the painted top, is it 4v or 2v?

Is the Rear Valance Panel a reproduction? How much to ship to 36801 - Opelika, Alabama
Thanks, Bill. The valance with the cutouts is repro. I believe the valance w/o cutouts is OEM. I'll message a shipping price.

Air cleaner with painted lid. Not positive on the year. Maybe someone else can tell?
IMG_3140.JPG

I saw those rear trim panels and almost fainted. Are they repos? I heard there were issues with them lining up completely. I have a fastback, no no help there. Mine are intact but heavily scored from perhaps a large dog that rode in the back seat. I need to refurb or replace them. If they were for Mach 1, you'd probably have a bidding war on your hands. Good luck, you have some sweet parts.

My guess is that they are reproductions. OEM NOS would have the snaps, windlace and dew wipe installed. Repros leave that stuff off because the panels may need to be painted. I am not aware of any reproduction panels that match the original grain accurately. Windlace and dew wipes are available, not sure about the snaps.

My guess is that they are reproductions. OEM NOS would have the snaps, windlace and dew wipe installed. Repros leave that stuff off because the panels may need to be painted. I am not aware of any reproduction panels that match the original grain accurately. Windlace and dew wipes are available, not sure about the snaps.
It's possible. They are very clean. One definitely is because it has a sticker. The story is, I bought my '71 Fastback and it came with a cargo van full of parts the guy had assembled over the years. For example, the rear valance on the car and two extras. Now that the restoration is done, I have all these parts I don't need sitting in the basement.

Back