• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Mach 1 - Access Door Panel, Gauge Wiring Clip, Door Dome Light Switch

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikhead

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 351C
Have a 1973 Mach 1. Looking for a couple random parts 

Need both dome light popper switches for each door. The little “button” guys that tell the dome light to turn on when the door opens. 

In the center dash 3 gauge cluster, there is a wiring clip that plugs in for the lights and gauges. 

Where the access trunk lid door folds down, there is a plastic or fiberglass piece that should screw into that door. Not sure what it’s called but it is s rectangle cover my friend said.

Need both dome light popper switches for each door. The little “button” guys that tell the dome light to turn on when the door opens. 

In the center dash 3 gauge cluster, there is a wiring clip that plugs in for the lights and gauges. 

Where the access trunk lid door folds down, there is a plastic or fiberglass piece that should screw into that door. Not sure what it’s called but it is s rectangle cover my friend said.
I have the door jamb switches at the garage.    Can check my gauges for the clip and if I have any clips, will let you know.

Here are pictures of the door jamb switches.  They are originals as they have the brown buttons instead of the black buttons.   Also, I don't know what clip you are referring to on the gauges, can you show me a picture as I don't see one on any of mine.

View attachment 41670

View attachment 41671

IMG_8426.jpg

Back