73 Vert w/only 3K Original Miles?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man that knows his original cars, I agree with what you see. I see the upper radiator hose with the stapled hose clamps. I just took those off of my 73. The Marti MCA approved replacements look nothing like my originals I took off. They make what they want to and sell as original nobody to say otherwise. 

If you got to MPD in Charlotte they have the last Cougar vert built in 1973. It has a few hundred miles on it and all of the suspension is rusty. They were rusty when they left the factory after the Wind and Rain test. 

Wonder where the original mats went?

I am going to sell the twin of this car soon. Mine has 84K and will be under 30K.All original also, but not as nice.18 options. currently selling my 23 option one for 24,400.

One thing all the members should take note of in case you find a set. The front floor mats in that car are the correct ones. That is what came in a Mustang if you ordered from factory. They are also shown in the Accessory catalog along with the ones with the running pony. If you ordered from factory you could only get fronts you had to order the rears from dealer. I have my originals and was lucky enough to find a set on Ebay. 

Back