AC Systems aftermarket Experiences Please

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1 m code
:huh:

Our Mach1 429 is going to sport a March Billet Track System. Comes with a Sanden Pump. We don't want to use our orig ac box and condenser.

what experiences have members had with all the various ac companies.?

we have ac dash and vents. lots of ways we can go. your help please.

Jenny and Roshelle

Classic Auto Air in Tampa gets a lot of high marks. I dropped in their shop on one of my trips to check them out. Very nice guys with A/C parts all nicely placed in bins. The shop manager waked around with me for an hour or more. I saw their install on different cars at different stages and everything looked very professional.

Another company is Vintage Auto Air or Vintage Air, cant remember. They also get good reviews.

Seems like there is a third company in the business but can't remember that either tonight.

So whatcha going to do with your air box and hoses? I'm clobbering one I have back together. Perhaps yours is in better condition.

On my build I am using the 351C March serpentine system where the Sanden compressor is installed where the alternator would normally be. This required me to get a new condenser and dryer so that I can run the hoses to connectors on the passenger side instead of running the hoses across the engine to the drivers side as Ford originally did.. I used Classic Auto Air out of Florida for the parts. They will custom make me my hoses when I have everything installed to give me a clean look that I am after. They have been pretty helpful getting me the items I need and answering my questions.

-jbojo

Back