American Muscle Contest

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Hey guys, American Muscle is one of our paying vendors but their package doesn't include a branded forum. They would, however, like to announce their new contest called the Bama Custom Build!

Here are some of the contest details:

Bama Custom Build Highlights

- Bama Custom Build will include personalized mods and custom tunes

- Bama Performance will meet with the winner and discuss how they want to build their Mustang

- The Bama Team will select free mods (up to $1,500 in parts) that fits the winner’s build

- Bama will write new custom tunes that maximize the performance of the new mods

The Bama Overhaul

MALVERN, Pa (March 3rd, 2015) – Bama Performance is offering one lucky person the opportunity to build up their Mustang! The Bama Custom Build Contest is the total modding experience. The winner will meet and talk with the team’s lead calibrator to discuss their plans for their Mustang to gauge what the long term goals are. With this information from the winner, the Bama Team will then select free parts, up to $1,500 worth, to help further their build. The Bama Team will then write brand new custom tunes for the winner that optimizes the potential of their new, as well as current, mods. This contest is a great way to further your build and get the tuning support you need for it to be successful!

Visit this page for more info and to enter the contest!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bama-custom-build-contest.html

I entered, you can specify the year of your Mustang -- maybe they will consider our generation if they receive a huge response from our membership.

I guess they figure that some of also have modern Stangs...

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Back