Aussie 4dr project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a new B&M quicksilver shifter. I will have to fab a base plate and then it should sit nicely on the stock console. Will have to call The Converter Shop on the Goldcoast and get a converter what ever is in it now is about 1500rpm off and it suffers as soon as it goes into gear. Still not ordered wheels but its getting closer to being a sorted out streeter. More time more money this maybe good because soon I will have no time and no money and therefore no worries :rolleyes:

Good man ::thumb:: that's what I have gone with.

So I have added some Aircon. 3200 stall,I was going to get some Brodix Race Rite heads of a local supplier not happening 4 weeks and no solid price, I am getting a fully ported set of Brodix's from the states for a bit less than the quoted price here. The real shame is I would love to support the local trade but not when they are lazy and clearly ripping you off.

Electrical stuff was in worse shape than I thought so I let a mate of a mate sort it out between paying jobs for a good cash rate.

Its getting closer but the heads will hold it up a bit for the next 4 weeks or so.

So much for the quick turn around on a near finished project. Oh and worse my mopar cbody affliction is acting up I now know of a 71 Sport Fury formal roof coupe so I may have 2 project soon if its tidy and a 440.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a few flow numbers for some Brodix Race Rite heads not bad for stock configuration heads no raised ports. Will post final numbers soonish. Also just got a new prosystems carb and ported Brodix single plane to match heads

2ur7b4k.jpg
[/img]

Almost done now the detail stuff starts the 10% that takes 90% of the time

2wcdx5e.jpg
[/img]

ev6ts9.jpg
[/img]

140iu7c.jpg
[/img]

15e7dqp.jpg
[/img]

The Air Con I was going to install is a bit too tight need to revise some brackets

You guys make some wicked looking rides. I like the looks of your car and looking forward to your track results.. I'll be in Sydney in about a years time so I am hoping to maybe meeting up with some members then.

You guys make some wicked looking rides. I like the looks of your car and looking forward to your track results.. I'll be in Sydney in about a years time so I am hoping to maybe meeting up with some members then.
That's cool John. I get In and out of Sydney a bit with work. It's a bit random so I can't give you days but shout out before you come you never know I could be around.

It looks like it will definitely be able to lay down a rubber road to freedom.
Haha it's got abit of torque

Wow that is so awesome stuff you have made there Luke! ?[THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][EARTH GLOBE ASIA-AUSTRALIA][CLINKING BEER MUGS] Regards Lars

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 ?
Thanks Lars getting slowly there buddy had a few teething issues to sort out

Yes it was pulling 6000rpm in top at that. It runs out of cam at 6500 so we will do another pull when it loosens up a bit.

Tractive effort is the actual force applied to the road surface or roller in this case. There is a formula to convert it to torque but I can't remember it.

Back