Avocado interior

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I am in Tallulah Louisiana zip code is 71282 and i don't know anyone coming to the Ford Carlisle my rear side panel is okay Door panel, carpet, paint and handles I am willing to pay to get everything insurance doing shipping and i understand about shipping things these days and time I am looking for a dash pad too Thanks

Hi I am in Tallulah Louisiana zip code is 71282 and i don't know anyone coming to the Ford Carlisle my rear side panel is okay Door panel, carpet, paint and handles I am willing to pay to get everything insurance doing shipping and i understand about shipping things these days and time I am looking for a dash pad too Thanks
I tried to make a video on the door panels but they were too large. So what I can tell you the drivers side has a soft spot on the bottom if you look at the pictures the picture of the backside of drivers door below the handle hole it is soft. Its possible that could be tighten up using glue and the vinyl will need re-stapled or glued also. I do not have any clips and I do not have a dash pad. As you can see I do have a leather wrapped steering wheel and the handles could be cleaned up but the chrome is pitted. I don't think I would be able to send the paint and reducer through UPS. I have the door panels in a box and will need to get a price on shipping and the cost of insurance. Even though these panels are not perfect they are very good. The door panels and the carpet I would value at $700.00 plus sipping and insurance. I have a large heavy box with foam packing to protect the panels but it will take two shipments I can let you know tomorrow.

Attachments

• PXL_20230524_001137918.jpg
    PXL_20230524_001137918.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20230524_001241662.jpg
    PXL_20230524_001241662.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20230524_001257945.jpg
    PXL_20230524_001257945.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230524_001407980.jpg
    PXL_20230524_001407980.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20230524_001948105.jpg
    PXL_20230524_001948105.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230524_003254677.jpg
    PXL_20230524_003254677.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I am looking at picking up an avocado car tomorrow. It has pretty decent quality standard interior. I already ordered a set of deluxe avocado panels from MotorcityMustangs. So either way, I will have a spare set of door panels to get rid of.

If I end up picking up this car tomorrow, then my deluxe panels come in, I will have a set of standard ones to sell.
If I end up not getting the car, I will have the set of deluxe panels to sell. :D

Also, while searching around, I did see a website that claims to make high quality reproductions here in the USA, and they have "green" listed as a color choice. I do not know if thats avocado green, nor if they have the handles and cups to go with them. But its an option. https://mustangmarket.net/Mustang/1964-1973 Mustang/1973 Mustang/1973 Mustang Door Panels/1973 Mustang Deluxe Door Panels.htm

And if it makes you feel any worse about the lack of green interior parts, about 15yr ago, I bought a set of black door panels for my car off ebay. Around some of the edges, you can tell they were green ones that somebody had dyed black. Thats part of why there are not as many green interior parts available. People wanting to save a couple bucks back in the day dyed and painted them black.

View attachment 76584
That could be an option. I sourced carpet, headliner, and material for seats from SMS. Did you get an off the shelf paint or did you mix your own avocado color?

That could be an option. I sourced carpet, headliner, and material for seats from SMS. Did you get an off the shelf paint or did you mix your own avocado color?
I think you got that backwards. I haven't painted any interior parts. The door panels I ordered for my black car turned out to be originally green and somebody else had dyed them black.

But I have seen they sell some off the shelf interior dye that is supposed to match the ford avocado color. They appear to be mostly aerosol cans. I have not tried it myself.

I did not include the paint because UPS will not allow flammable products. So the door panels, handles and carpet in two boxes with insurance to zip code 71282, at a UPS drop off center would be $150.00 plus the price for all the items, $850.00 total. If you get me your phone #, if its a smart phone, I can send the videos of the panels to your phone. I am working on my Pay Pal account to receive funds and will let you know when that happens so let me know if you want these parts.

I would have to send you a postal money order I would need you address my phone number is one three one eight 282 1134

I tried to send the videos of the door panels but don't know if they went through to 1 312 282 1134
9740 Mason Dixon Highway
Salisbury Pa. 15558

howdy 67aj. I am on here as well. I am the guy with the kick panels which should be out shortly!

could you send me your name and address so i can send you a postal money order and how much for the steer wheel You can send it's to my email mail address at [email protected] Thanks

Hi i still waiting for your address mailing so i can send you the payment by U.S. postal service money order Thanks

L SAYLOR
9740 MASON DIXON HWY
SALISBURY PA. 15558
$80 FOR THE WHEEL +shipping should be around $25, its not perfect but again in real good shape I will also include a center for the steering wheel but it will need dyed or painted.
Don't know if anything has got your way as for the videos. I have tried your # and email.

L SAYLOR
9740 MASON DIXON HWY
SALISBURY PA. 15558
$80 FOR THE WHEEL +shipping should be around $25, its not perfect but again in real good shape I will also include a center for the steering wheel but it will need dyed or painted.
Don't know if anything has got your way as for the videos. I have tried your # and email.
Got parts for 1973MACH today very good member and person to do business with Still looking for other parts Thanks everyone

Back