BAH this guy doesn't know what he has

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 4bb swapped Q code
89 cummins swapped 4x4 f350
96 f350 dually stock
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately you can't always fault the individual for stuff like that. When I got my Stang, I had to get my Title corrected because the information was screwed up at some point over the years. Some how over the years the Pink Slip, which I still have had, information changed on it so it made issues when I bought it and tried to register it.

Pictures, past registration and multiple other documents had to be collected before I could get it right. Bad part about 40 YO cars that people had previously written information. Once it transitioned to digital it got stuck.

No excuse for the fast back though.......

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah and I would love to have the white coupe ... I used to be kinda so so towards the coupes (sorry coupe guys) but since I got my parts car coupe I've started to really like them

Not that this one is the case - but sometimes folks mod their 73's to look like a 71 or 72 in the front.

What if the entire front clip was replaced?

If the title indicates a 73 VIN I'd want to really research it before I plunked down some cash.

Just sayin' ...

Ray

A local used car dealer had a 72 Grande for sale, he thought it was a fastback. When he saw my 73 convertible with the Decor group he thought it was a Mach 1. He was a younger salesman so I talked to him a while and brought him up to speed.

There was a guy down here in my area that was advertising his "1971 Mustang Mach 1" for sale, when it was actually a 1968 Mustang Coupe, I wasn't sure how he messed that one up until I saw the title and low and behold, that's what the paperwork said the car was.

Back