Boss 351 Registry

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could try snail mail since it does give his address.
I am an Earthlink subscriber and Network Solutions client,

but I don't know how that would help.

mike
When you read through all of the Whois crap you will find the guys contact info. I've copied and pasted it below.

Richard, Terry [email protected]

250 Red Hawk Trl

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Interesting thing about a domain name.

My domain is listed as "under construction - coming soon"

because I have not found a use for it. But, Network Solutions

uses the site for free advertising.

mike

I found my B351 on there! Photos of the car by the owner before me I guess.

If I am reading it correctly, the owner of the Boss351registry.com renewed the domain license thru March of 2015. I did a check for a variation of the name, using "71Boss351registry.com" and that name is still available. http://www.whois.net/whois/71Boss351registry.com

Ray,

I wish the 429 Megasite was still active. I emailed the guy listed and asked about my car. First if it was registered already then to get it registered. I filled out the form with my vehicle information and have never heard anything since. No update of the site and no photos of my car.

I know when the site started they were going like gangbusters but now it is just dead. Nothing new just a great place for learning how a 429 Mustang should be from the factory.

I wish that site could be combined with this site and perhaps renew interest in the 429 cars. I know we have a few here. I just wonder where or who owns all those 120 or so 429 cars from the Megasite. Did they just lose interest or did they all sell their cars? Remember, the 429 Mustangs are actually fewer in production numbers than the B1's. Perhaps combining the two cars under one site would be a good thing!

Why don't you get started on that....you could do that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was a Boss 351 site modeled to the detail of the 429 megasite.

http://429mustangcougarinfo.50megs.com

Ray
You can do it Ray!

Ray,

I wish the 429 Megasite was still active. I emailed the guy listed and asked about my car. First if it was registered already then to get it registered. I filled out the form with my vehicle information and have never heard anything since. No update of the site and no photos of my car.

I know when the site started they were going like gangbusters but now it is just dead. Nothing new just a great place for learning how a 429 Mustang should be from the factory.

I wish that site could be combined with this site and perhaps renew interest in the 429 cars. I know we have a few here. I just wonder where or who owns all those 120 or so 429 cars from the Megasite. Did they just lose interest or did they all sell their cars? Remember, the 429 Mustangs are actually fewer in production numbers than the B1's. Perhaps combining the two cars under one site would be a good thing!

Why don't you get started on that....you could do that!
I wish I had time. 2 jobs and I volunteer, so not now. I think the challenge would be fun.

I had no idea the 71 Megasite was inactive. One of the main players was in poor health about a year or two ago. Not sure he is fully recovered. I wish him the best.

Ray

Back