Calling All Verts, Calling All Verts!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
I was thinking the other day, what ever happened to Kevken 1959. Remember how he came like a comet, blasting his way into the forum, and making the big WOW impact with the multi Convertible private owner thing. He enjoyed a brief stay with us, then made a speedy departure back into the unknown.:)

I wonder what he is up to these days, and how many Verts he owns as well. Maybe someone here on the Forum still keeps in contact with him.

For all the folks who are unaware of this legend, here is a little refresher tribute to Kevken.::beer::

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-9-verts-on-a-car-hauler

Kevken's private Vert collection on the move!!

035.JPG

038.JPG

043.JPG

Greg.:)

I visited with him by PM a few times. He seemed OK but really busy. He was moving at the time. (hence the pics of the Mustangs on the big auto transport). He also owned a few 72 R code convertibles in various states of repair. Some were for sale.

Here is a pic from his old house and link with more pics.

http://postlets.com/r/3947-orchard-rd-se-smyrna-ga-30080/12248814

kevken1959.jpg

Ray

At the time I sent him a PM saying I would be visiting the Birmingham area and would like to see his collection but never heard back from him.

Wow- he was our neighbor for a brief stint.

I think I just had a vision of our next home addition LOL! Love that garage.

busy? HA! I'm busy! But the evasive profile shouldn't surprise you guys. Look at the huge number of members we have and we may have the same 10-15 members having conversation. Interestingly enough our Aussie friends are more friendly than locals.

He may be more comfortable with Barrett Jackson folks.

I was thinking about this...and came to the conclusion that if I could have a huge car collection (I have 3 now) there is no way I would collect so many Mustang convertibles...I do think his collection is really cool and would love to see it! I could maybe get there with Mustangs in general but even then I think I would prefer a little variety with that kind of an investment. I may be in the minority here, but thought I would throw it out. No rocks please! :D

JHawk

I tend to agree. A couple of varieties of each body style would be more appealing to me. I love my convertible and I keep thinking about the 'one of nine' that is for sale near by (1971 429 drop top). I sure do miss my Mach 1 and the super cool fold down rear seat...

Back