car for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one is more reasonable but not a restored car for sure. They show nothing under the car so it is probably rattle can black. Lots of bits under the hood are not correct also. Would cost just as much to make this one right as one that had not been touched. I would prefer an original with bad paint over this one. Then do a ground up but then you could not sell for the restoration costs. I do not know if 71 73 will ever get to that point. Spend $500 a day for a ground up restoration and go from $60,000 up and then sell it for $50,000 at the most. Will have to get a bigger truck to ever make any money.

David

Actually the underside of the car is very tidy for a car restored over 20 years ago.  This was Kieth Craft work in AK long before the attempts to code parts for line assembly.  Pretty well sorted but owner motified over the years to run well - modern Holley, and fuel pump electronic ignition etc etc.

Price is from "consignment", and LM agreement of value.   They too maybe using their own view of "other cars" to come to agreed price.    If I had this car I wouldn't have presented/sold this way.   

Mark

Latest posts

Back