Check out how much this car sold for at Mecum Kissimmee!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin: So, you now have a 1971 C Code 429 CJ in Bright Lime? Would love to see that car when done. Bright Lime the best of the best colors!
Hey Tim. My C code is loaded but was originally Dark Green Metallic. I have three other cars that color and not my favorite. I chose to do the car in a custom mix Grabber Lime on steroids. The resto has stalled. All paint work done but reassembly of the dash and interior takes forever!1669162074735.png

Kevin: So, you now have a 1971 C Code 429 CJ in Bright Lime? Would love to see that car when done. Bright Lime the best of the best colors!
Am considering replacing my 429 SCJ, Drag Pack, sans AC, with a 429 CJ with AC, so I can drive it more here in west central Florida. The SCJ produces a massive amount of heat. And without AC, it is brutal to drive. Can't think of a better combo that a 71 in Bright Lime (72) color with AC!

Hey Tim. My C code is loaded but was originally Dark Green Metallic. I have three other cars that color and not my favorite. I chose to do the car in a custom mix Grabber Lime on steroids. The resto has stalled. All paint work done but reassembly of the dash and interior takes forever!View attachment 70048

Back