• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Console parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
Pictured are the console parts I have available. Clock wiring, $25, ash tray light $15 (you would need to splice it into the clock lighting wires). Shifter surrounds $10 to $30 based on condition. Console lids $30 each. Ash tray sliding door assemblies $15 each. Storage compartment $25. Ash trays $10 each. Clock bezels $10-20 based on condition. Compartment latches pieces $5 each. Shipping extra. Please use the "start conversation" tab when you hover over my info at the left if interested in any of these parts.

IMG_1721[1].JPG

I have the two harnesses shown in the post. You would need to splice them together to make the harness you have in the picture you provided. It should fit the long console, but you should check if it is long enough to comfortably reach the mounting position in front of the ash tray when spliced into the clock lighting wires. If too short add some wire to compensate.

Doug

Hi Doug,
Ok. I am just interested in the $15.00 ashtray light (cable) I can splice it into my cable. Let me know how I can pay you with included shipping without posting address. I am new to this part of the site how to do this.
Thank You
Steve

Pictured are the console parts I have available. Clock wiring, $25, ash tray light $15 (you would need to splice it into the clock lighting wires). Shifter surrounds $10 to $30 based on condition. Console lids $30 each. Ash tray sliding door assemblies $15 each. Storage compartment $25. Ash trays $10 each. Clock bezels $10-20 based on condition. Compartment latches pieces $5 each. Shipping extra. Please use the "start conversation" tab when you hover over my info at the left if interested in any of these parts.

View attachment 71303

View attachment 71303
Doug, I would like one of the console latches.

Back