cool memerabilia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikleins29

Reaction score
My Car
71 fastback 351cleveland 4 speed
Finally found a cool remember the times diner pic that has our car it only cost 20.00 with shipping.

2013-02-13_19-22-50_798.jpg

cool pic ,,just as a side note if your looking for more cool mustang ford stuff if you have a hobby lobby store close they have tons.. medal signs coat hat racks clocks lots of cool stuff and its all 50% off now this week perfect for the man cave lol

My wife gave me this today for Valentine's day

The headlights are led lights

2013-02-14_16-34-52_660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, Hobby Lobby only has "Mustang" stuff... and the majority of that is 'classic' stuff (meaning, '70 and older). There was literally nothing about '71-'73 (or any other models, really... except maybe the latest like the shelf pictured in another post above).

Let me guess, the Diner picture was found in the 'Camaro' section. ;) :D

Unfortunately, Hobby Lobby only has "Mustang" stuff... and the majority of that is 'classic' stuff (meaning, '70 and older). There was literally nothing about '71-'73 (or any other models, really... except maybe the latest like the shelf pictured in another post above).

Let me guess, the Diner picture was found in the 'Camaro' section. ;) :D
LOL, no kidding one of the Mustang car shows I went to last year had a section marked off for "Classic Mustangs", parked my car there and was told I had to move to the 71-78 Mustang section, the Classic section was for 1970 and earlier. So I was parked next to a 1976 Cobra, talk about Samson and Delilah...but my 71 did bring in all the attention in that Class.:p

71.jpg

Jim

Back