COupe in Norfolk VA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be, Kermit? I'd say, "Would be." ;) If I still lived in Richmond, I'd be heading down the road to look at it. As it is, I'm about a thousand miles from there, and already have my next project booked. Definitely looks promising, though I do wonder what the floor pans and trunk look like.

Might be, Kermit? I'd say, "Would be." ;) If I still lived in Richmond, I'd be heading down the road to look at it. As it is, I'm about a thousand miles from there, and already have my next project booked. Definitely looks promising, though I do wonder what the floor pans and trunk look like.
I said might be because you can't tell what the cowls , floorpans, trunk , torque boxes frame rails look like from 4 pics of the outside and 2 pics of the seats .

mweeps always finds the good ones!

Especially if the miles are correct (they usually are not), that's a good buy.

Ray
Thanks Ray! I haven't had the time to be online and look lately.

Just spoke to owner..he said car has been off the road for 15 years..mileage is original

What would you guys do with this car: restore it to original,modify it,use as daily driver? I have the Marti report and it has the Décor group

Back