Custom 1972 Mustang Convertible giveaway

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
I was going to just post the link but the page took forever to load so to save time for all - here it is!

Good luck to our Wisconsin (and maybe surrounding area) members!

Cousins Subs marks 40th anniversary with Mustang giveaway

June 21, 2012 Share on www.qsrweb.com

Wisconsin-based Cousins Subs is hosting the "Better Day Giveaway" in celebration of its 40th anniversary. The giveaway runs through Aug. 13 and offers fans the chance to win a custom yellow 1972 Ford Mustang Convertible.

For the chance to win, entrants can take a photo with a Ford Mustang sign found in each Cousins Subs location across the U.S. and upload it to Facebook along with their favorite road trip story. Four finalists will be announced in August and will have the chance to travel to Milwaukee for the final "Better Day Giveaway." In addition to receiving the "Ultimate Road Trip Package," one fan will win the 1972 Ford Mustang Convertible.

"We have had so many classic stories to share over the years, and now we want to hear from our guests," said second-generation president and COO, Christine Specht. "We are excited to give away the Ford Mustang as a tribute to our history, summer fun and to the loyal fans that have been enjoying our East Coast deli-style subs since 1972."

The 1972 Ford Mustang Convertible has been completely restored and will be touring all Cousins Subs markets from now through August. The car will be given away on Aug. 30.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
CRAP!! There is absolutely no way for me to enter, since there are no Cousins Subs anywhere close to Texas. Looks like a nice 'vert, too.

And since it's lunchtime, now I want one of their subs.

Dammit! :mad:

CRAP!! There is absolutely no way for me to enter, since there are no Cousins Subs anywhere close to Texas. Looks like a nice 'vert, too.

And since it's lunchtime, now I want one of their subs.

Dammit! :mad:
I know right? that looks so tasty...guess i'm gonna have to settle for subway

They gave it away. Here's the local news station's story. Not much about the car... mostly about the subs.

(brief intro at 1:56 and then forward to 8:25 about the car)

I'm not really fond of the car but hey it was free.

Ray

Back