Deals so good even mother would approve!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
homepagehero_10percent_apr2911.jpg

Now through Sunday, May 8, 2011: Orders receive a 10% discount. Sale prices available online, via phone, or in the retail store. Prices in red reflect the 10% discount. If there is not a price in red, that part is not included in the sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts 10% Off Weekend - Ford Mustang Parts

Wheres my springs?
Yikes! I hope it all works out for you cause I'm about ready to place a huge order for the '73 project and I'm really considering CJ's. Should just stick with the shops that hooked me up with the '71, but hard to walk away from an additional 10% savings in these hard times. Rather spend the hard earned money on American businesses and help them stay in business than on hookers and booze dancebanana Shops that won't work on shipping fees and hook up a fellow Ford enthusiast up SUCK! Thank God for options :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No these are for the new car and was told up front would be 5-7 days before shipping. With that said still waiting on the email saying they were shipped been 7 days now.

Back