• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Deluxe interior "camera case" instrument bezel and glove box for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 351c FMX trans and 9 inch rear end
I have an instrument bezel for a Deluxe interior with the camera case finish and a glove box with that textured panel for sale. I really don't have any idea what they are worth??? The goofs on eBay are asking prices that sound way too high to me.

Instrument bezel - pretty good shape it looks like all of the tabs are there - $35 plus shipping??
Glove box door - looks like it is missing one screw that holds on the trim - $20 plus shipping??

Or, if I am way off on the pricing please let me know, believe me I won't be offended. Thanks

Dash 1.jpgDash 2.jpgDash 3.jpgGlovebox door 1.jpgGlovebox door 2.jpg

Why do I keep checking here, it makes me spend more money, lol. I am interested if those are the prices you are going with. Please let me know what shipping for both are to 30907. Thank you.

Tom
I know the feeling I will check tomorrow and let you know on the shipping

Why do I keep checking here, it makes me spend more money, lol. I am interested if those are the prices you are going with. Please let me know what shipping for both are to 30907. Thank you.

Tom
Hi Tom

I PM'd you the estimates for shipping I found this morning for UPS and USPS, please let me know.

Thanks
Tom
Not that Tom the other Tom, LOL

Back