DENT REPAIR WITH Q--VIDEO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very informative! Might have to get us a stud welder...looks like a must have tool for any shop!

Well Scott... great video! i knew from hearing, this type of work but never got the chance to see it... It's trully helpful man!! I dont have the machine to do that nail welds but i think i can figure something out in order not to drill holes in the skin...

Also impressive is this shrinking disk!! i dont know if i could find it here but maybe, if it's not that expensive, i can order one from USA... here we do the shirnking with a heat welder... Not too clean believe me...

Well Scott... as always, you techniques are awsome... Thanks very much! we keep in touch!!

Scott

I have a dent in my front fender......but I don't want to cut the paint yet...car is still wearing original paint is there a way to pop it with out cracking the paint?

Ken
Ken post a pic..Yes ,There are tools & techniques for pdr (paintless dent repair)

Scott

Thanks again for a great video. Question, is there a short answer on when to use heat when working a panel? The book I have seems to imply that heat is the first step.
My Pleasure :) NO WAY ..you only use heat if required..Here's how you use the heat

http://www.myspace.com/video/95414785/shrinking-disc-demo/2127550

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Scott, do you have any videos on how to remove the Battery tray apron?

Thanks,

School's in session ENJOY :cool:

Back