Engines!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Did some major garage cleaning last Sunday! It was a lot of hard work, but rewarding! Finally got the 306 out of the crate and was able to get some good pics of my Dad's 383 Stroker (that is now in his Late Model Stock Car)

Here are a few photos...

100_3631 (Large).JPG

100_3630 (Large).JPG

100_3629 (Large).JPG

The 306 is going in the 72 Coupe restoration project...

1_17_07_10_9_56_06.jpeg

This one is going to be gold glow with black vinyl roof and black Mach stripes.

I have most of the front off the coupe...rad support and front aprons are off. The old 250 is ready to come out, possibly this weekend. Then the rear fender aprons can come off followed by an extreme pressure washing to see what we have! So far, the front box frame looks mint! The aprons must have took most of the rust damage. If everything looks ok, it's going to get the vinyl roof repaired (so we don't miss an appointment!)

I didn't fix the bumper yet! Need to do that soon. What do you thinks needs adjusted? The arm bracket or the big Phillips head screws on the front bottom?

Will do! Just need some free time! Gotta do it before this weekend, there are a few little cruises I want to go to! Can't be seen all catty wampus and stuff! LOL

Back