• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Fastback wrap around plastic drivers side

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am assuming you have AC and need the vertical ducts (round on one side and oval on the end), correct? If so I have those.

I am assuming you have AC and need the vertical ducts (round on one side and oval on the end), correct? If so I have those.
Yes, I have Factory A/C. The L/R connections to the center vent are round. I would have to wait until I am home tonight to confirm that the other ends are square, but I assume you are correct. When I look at the replacement vents for the dash on CJ Pony Parts website, the connection points look square to me. Please add these tubes to my order and send me a PayPal invoice so I can get you paid and get this stuff on its way to me. Thanks so much.

After checking a few things, I think we may be talking about two different parts. The left and right dashboard vents have elbows attached to them (see attached). Connected to the vent elbows are formed tubes that run from the vent elbows to the center vent housing. The (2) tubes that connect the center housing to the dashboard vents are what I am looking for. However, since my left side tube is missing, I need to check and make sure the left side elbow is still in place. I know the right side is there.

Attachments

• AC -RH Dash Duct Elbow.jpg
    AC -RH Dash Duct Elbow.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AC -LH Dash Duct Elbow.jpg
    AC -LH Dash Duct Elbow.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 71-72-73 Mustang Heater Ducts.jpg
    71-72-73 Mustang Heater Ducts.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 0
They look like the ones I need. I will confirm tonight when I get home. I will also confirm if I need the left side elbow. Thanks
K. Just let me know.

It is confirmed, these are the correct tubes that I need. I do not need the elbow. I found the left side tube rotted and down below the dash top. Send me a PayPal invoice and I will pay it. Thanks Again.
Total is $324.37 (Rear Panels - $175, AC Tubes - $45, Shipping is the same at $124.37). I will finish packaging them up and send an invoice. If I can find a way to get shipping down a little bit, I will do that also.

Total is $324.37 (Rear Panels - $175, AC Tubes - $45, Shipping is the same at $124.37). I will finish packaging them up and send an invoice. If I can find a way to get shipping down a little bit, I will do that also.
Thank you so much. i am very excited to get the parts. A big help to getting my project running and functional. I will await the invoice.

Mark, I just went back and checked my emails back to May 4th and I do not see an email from you. I checked my spam folder and also my deleted folder, nothing there. Could you send another one to me please, Thanks. Or PM me on this site also.

I have been searching for these as well, same problem from the AZ sun. I look at them and they crumble. What is the actual name of this trim piece? My lower QP trim was out of the sun and in great shape. Both of the wrap arounds are pretty much disintegrated though.

I have been searching for these as well, same problem from the AZ sun. I look at them and they crumble. What is the actual name of this trim piece? My lower QP trim was out of the sun and in great shape. Both of the wrap arounds are pretty much disintegrated though.
Shoot me a picture of the pieces you need.

Shoot me a picture of the pieces you need.
I apologize for how long this has taken! Work 2 jobs so fund the project, which also mean I run out of hours in the day. Here are my panels. Passenger side is decent, although brittle. Driver side might as well be mummy dust when you touch it.

Attachments

• IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I apologize for how long this has taken! Work 2 jobs so fund the project, which also mean I run out of hours in the day. Here are my panels. Passenger side is decent, although brittle. Driver side might as well be mummy dust when you touch it.
Those I don't have at this time. Just the side ones next to the windows.

Back