Fords Forever Car Show at Knott's Berry Farm 2014

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The 2014 Fords Forever Car Show is just a few months off...

I got an email about early registration last night and already booked my spot. If you've never been, you definitely gotta check this show out. There were over 2,100 entries last year!

Anyone else plan on attending? (It's the last week in April)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there...doubt my car will be done in time unless I really get moving though. I concur, it is an awesome show for anyone on the west coast.

Jeff

The 2014 Fords Forever Car Show is just a few months off...

I got an email about early registration last night and already booked my spot. If you've never been, you definitely gotta check this show out. There were over 2,100 entries last year!

Anyone else plan on attending? (It's the last week in April)

I never miss this show. I will be there with my GT for sure. It will be my 24th year strait in attendance. I will be on Mustang over load with doing The 50th the week before in Vegas!:cool:

I will have to see what my work schedule looks like and what stage of new engine install I will be in, not to mention body work. I would love to come out and meet some other members though!

I will have to see what my work schedule looks like and what stage of new engine install I will be in, not to mention body work. I would love to come out and meet some other members though!
We Should meet now that you moved up to North County. I sure I live 10-15 min from you.

Back