Found some more old pictures.....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
Here are some more pictures of the my Mustangs. Sadly, I only have the convertible left. That's what I get for getting married...

Sorry about the poor quality. These were taken way before digital cameras.

-Travis

MUSTANG 73.jpgMUSTANG AND TORINO.jpgMUSTANG BEFORE.jpgMUSTANG HERD.jpgMUSTANG MACH1.jpgMUSTANG SIDE SHOT.jpgMUSTANG YELLOW AND BLUE.jpgMUSTANGS AT WESTOVERS.jpgMUSTANGS RED AND BLUE.jpgTORINO AND MUSTANG.jpgMUSTANG AND DAD.jpg The only picture I have of my dad and my Mustang...

Last edited by a moderator:
The only one I really wish I would have kept is the Pewter Mach1. I traded it and the 83 GT in on a thunderbird Turbo Coupe. I caught up to the red convertible in February when I went back to Colorado.

image.jpg

Priceless shots on so many levels, especially the one with Dad.

Thanks for sharing!

The only one I really wish I would have kept is the Pewter Mach1. I traded it and the 83 GT in on a thunderbird Turbo Coupe. I caught up to the red convertible in February when I went back to Colorado.
Looks like the red convertible might be able to be bought as it's just a storage table...

that's a pretty close rendition of how I found my 67 convertible.

Travis - Great pictures of the cars you owned. That Torino GT looked nice.

Latest posts

Back