• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Front and rear bumpers needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a pair of chrome bumpers for '71-'72. Cheap and straight, don't care what the chrome looks like.
Let me look this weekend and if I have a straight pair (and I should), you can have them for free, just cover my cost on shipping. Mike

Need a pair of chrome bumpers for '71-'72. Cheap and straight, don't care what the chrome looks like.
Let me look this weekend and if I have a straight pair (and I should), you can have them for free, just cover my cost on shipping. Mike
That would be AWESOME!!! Thanks man!!! Let me know.

That would be AWESOME!!! Thanks man!!! Let me know.
Here are the pictures of the bumpers. Take a look and let me now if they will work. If so, I'll have one of the guys pull them off this week. Shoot me your address so I can figure shipping (at my cost), the rest is free! Mike

View attachment 7479

View attachment 7480

View attachment 7481

View attachment 7482

Oh my God! Those cars are trashed!
Steve, I call those parts cars!!! And have 29 of them! Take a look at my ebay store and you can see what the parts look like when they are refinished, but the bodies......... no that is another story!

Oh my God! Those cars are trashed!
Steve, I call those parts cars!!! And have 29 of them! Take a look at my ebay store and you can see what the parts look like when they are refinished, but the bodies......... no that is another story!
Yeah I know they are parts cars but man, talk about swiss cheese. It's better that you're able to use them than to let them rot in some field somewhere (several depressing posts on this forum).

Latest posts

Back