gearbox update

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickmatt

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 302 c4 2nd owner i bought it in 92 and have managed to keep it on the road since then through thick and thin drove 1000 miles into france back in september nerver missed a beat and the fuel pump quite liked it as well!! keeping the faith and the throttle in cheers mickmatt
got the gbox back last thursday started fitting friday on my own as son in law was on a weekend jolly family bar b q saturday and then my 92 year old mother broke her hip so today lubed it up did the small stuff linkages etc and hopefully tomorrow clip exhaust together and jobs a goodun cant wait to drive it and a nice shakedown ready for france in september toodle pip mickmatt

LOL you lubed her hip up? Did it help? Just playin hope she is going to be ok and good luck with the car work
oh you are awful but i like you. you will have to google Dick Emery old english comedian but seriously the box is buttuned up and went for a short spin all systems aok longer drive tomorrow france here we come YE HAH as you say or should it be YIPPEE cheers mickmatt

Back