general musings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickmatt

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 302 c4 2nd owner i bought it in 92 and have managed to keep it on the road since then through thick and thin drove 1000 miles into france back in september nerver missed a beat and the fuel pump quite liked it as well!! keeping the faith and the throttle in cheers mickmatt
happy mid_summer day well over here the weather is total crapola typical north atlantic greyness with every shade of grey but hey ho we are used to it news update went to a wedding over the weekend which was nice today i am waiting for the builders to arrive and start work on my garage double size for the mach 1 so when the weather is bad can do some work on it also looking to go to a show july 8 and meet the french guys who organised the rally in april as they do another one in september which looks like we will be going on and by then the weather should be really bad this far up the channel so we will be taking a nice bottle of port to help keep the damp out also they said that we will be stopping at Agincourt for lunch and am looking to going there again as in 1986 went shooting my bow there first time english archers had been back since you know when thats all for now cheers mickmatt

I wish I could send you some of our sunshine and HEAT. I remembere those grey days from Germany. If the sun was out we used to joke that we had to use our ration cards and mark a day off.

I agree, too much heat here! So what is the estimated completion date of your garage?
hello the ready mix concrete truck arrives to day to put base down then a couple of weeks for it to go off then pre fab one goes up so looking at 4-6 weeks sods law says that as soon as car goes in we will have our late summer!!!! cheers mickmatt p.s grandson is over today so i will try and get a photo posting lesson fingers crossed

Back