Getting it back on the road

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from coastal Alabama. Nice looking car. Are those 15" stock wheels? That is a really cool look.
The fist pic is with magnum 500s. The car now has the original 14" trim rings and hub caps. I like the look and you don't see them anymore.

Welcome to the site. Where in Pa are you from?? Im located about 1hr north of Pittsburgh, near Slippery Rock. That's a very nice looking mach1 you have there........looks really familiar! Looks like the twin to mine!

20z61j8.jpg
Nice car, your paint is much nicer than mine :) I'm over near Lancaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Michigan! Very nice looking Q code. Would like to see more pics of engine bay if you have them.
Here is a couple engine pics before I put it away. Needs a good cleaning now to get it back.

cj1.jpg

cj2.jpg

Mice also will manage to get under the console and store food there. I don't know how, but I've seen it on several cars.

Shame on you for neglecting that beautiful car. As your penance you should be forced to drive an AMC Spirit for a month!

Welcome to the site. Hopefully the wiring damage won't be to extensive.

Mice also will manage to get under the console and store food there. I don't know how, but I've seen it on several cars.

Shame on you for neglecting that beautiful car. As your penance you should be forced to drive an AMC Spirit for a month!

Welcome to the site. Hopefully the wiring damage won't be to extensive.
There was a nest and food under the console. There was also a nest behind the back interior quarter panel.

The most interesting thing was the exhaust. It was all the way up to the engine. I pulled the pipes off the manifolds and dumped out a mix of bird seed, insulation and dog food, lots of it. :rolleyes:

Back