got send here by Jeff

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again guys for the warm welcome!

i will make a topic about the car with all the specs , just have to look for the pictures ..

Ben

Hallo Ben Welcome from Rosmalen Nederland.

i just wanted to introduce myself, i got referred to this site by Jeff (don't have his last name,sorry)

my name is Ben and i live in the netherlands, i have a 1972 Mustang Grande,

i have it for almost 14 years now and in that time i made some modifications on it,

in short,the car has now a 351C Boss engine,4spd toploader, '04 cobra brakes, 9"rear with homemade 4-link suspension, upgraded front suspension ,roller perches,550lbs springs cut down half a coil, the perches are located 1" outward on the upper arm, boxed lower and upper arms, Street or track struts, subframe connectors, homemade towerbraces/montecarlo bar and more stuff that im am forgetting,

here are some picture's!

DSC_0755.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

cheers Ben
Welcome from Northeastern Pennsylvania! The Boss engine must turn it up some! If you have a chance please post some pics of the engine.

Sincerely,

Dave

Welcome from Northeastern Pennsylvania! The Boss engine must turn it up some! If you have a chance please post some pics of the engine.

Sincerely,

Dave

Page one about half way down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back