Greetings from Fabulous Las Vegas!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Travis and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe!

With relation to your user name I will go along and sign with "Shelby The Cat". ;)

Welcome from W. Tennessee to you and your four legged friend. I am right there with you on a full nut & bolt restoration. Don't you hate it when you knew what you knew before you can't remember anymore. :)

Greetings from Washington States. Pics are always welcome, I'd like to see one of your Golden Retriever Doug. Here's one my Golden Casey.
Nice golden receiver, or is it the quarter back?

My old computer is down or I would post a pic of my shop buddy, a 35 pound pug

Please forgive me if I ask questions about something I should already know. Hopefully this will be like riding a bicycle, (you never forget). P.S. My name is Travis. Doug the Dog is my Golden Retriever, LOL!!!
I have a 73. My wife and I made a road trip to Vegas to get my 35C 4V block, crank, heads, intake. That was 4 years ago and I will be bolting on the crankshaft tomorrow.

Best of luck. No question is too stupid. Ask me how I know....wait, is it no question or is it no answer is too stupid. No, I think it is no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back