Happy Holidays

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Coupe
I guess the "End of the World" didn't happen....

I will be leaving here (Baghdad) starting my 3 days of travel to join my wife in England for Christmas. Will be off the grid for a while, and just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah (slightly late), Joyous Kwanza, or just a Happy Holidays...Hope the Overweight gentleman in Red brings you all the parts you desire...and a happy New Year!

T2

I guess the "End of the World" didn't happen....

I will be leaving here (Baghdad) starting my 3 days of travel to join my wife in England for Christmas. Will be off the grid for a while, and just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah (slightly late), Joyous Kwanza, or just a Happy Holidays...Hope the Overweight gentleman in Red brings you all the parts you desire...and a happy New Year!

T2
Just remember when you got on the grid to share some details of exactly what you saw and what you did while you were in England.

We want to make sure you followed all the English traditions...or I should say didn't follow.

Back