Hello from Ohio!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jason and ::welcome::

There's a bunch of nice people here from all over the world plus some very valuable information. Enjoy the site!

IMG_1481.JPGscan0002.jpgOk, finally figured out how to posts some pics....I think.

The first is about three years after I bought the 'Stang and the second is the current harsh reality!

Ok...Been trying to figure out this picture thing, so, here goes.

Pics of car together are about 3 years after I bought it. The one in the garage is the harsh re

ality!!

Wow! It actually worked! Not pretty, but it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all! You cannot imagine how excited I got when I stumbled onto your site last night! I've had a 73 Q code MACH since I was 19! And, as I'm sure you know, support was limited! I'm 38 now and putting this car back together! The information on this site, just scrolling through the post's, has been phenomenal!!!

I started clearing off the 'Stang after work today and then came straight here to lay out my plans!

Thanks for rejuvinating my desire to drive this car again!!

Jason
Hello Jason and welcome ! I too bought my 73 at 19,and it was new,so that tells you I am an old fart ! lol

Mustang 4 (2).jpg

Welcome to the site. Great people and information. A great looking Mach and the color is an all time favorite. You can be glad you were able to keep it all these years. I consider myself an Oklahoman, been here 26 years. But, I'm originally from New Richmond, Ohio (near Cincinnati). At this rate Ohio may start giving Tennessee a run for their money (inside joke).::welcome::

Chuck

I wondered how mine would look in the factory color. That looks like a great project. A word of warning..I had a perfect grill assy. It fell on the floor and broke in a lot of pieces.. A costly lesson for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back