Hello from Richmond, Va '71 Fastback project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the Model A and the F1 but didn't comment thinking they were just some other cars at the shop or something. The Model A is way before my time so I've really never been around them too much. I like the way they look though. The truck is really cool, still before my time but those can be seen more frequently on the road or at the shows.

Where are you located in the country? Looks like the east half of the country, maybe North Carolina area based on the trees? Hard to tell though. For all I know you could be in Oregon. Lol

Drop a pin on the member map located under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page. Just use your zip code and that'll place you pin in the general are.

Cool cars!

Welcome from Chesapeake VA!

Looks like you bought the one I posted here http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-richmond-va-area-fastback Awesome! Good luck with it!
Yup that's the one lol sounds like some of those people don't think it's worth fixing but it is to me lol the frame is fine and everything else I can get brand new sheet metal and everything.. not like these Mustangs are that easy to come across and this was the only thing in my price range. I'm going to bookmark that thread and post pictures of it when it's done in there so they can see what happened to it :D

Welcome from Chesapeake VA!

Looks like you bought the one I posted here http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-richmond-va-area-fastback Awesome! Good luck with it!
Yup that's the one lol sounds like some of those people don't think it's worth fixing but it is to me lol the frame is fine and everything else I can get brand new sheet metal and everything.. not like these Mustangs are that easy to come across and this was the only thing in my price range. I'm going to bookmark that thread and post pictures of it when it's done in there so they can see what happened to it :D
Hey I remember that car from Clist, the one in the woods right? Keep us posted on your progress. And welcome to the site I'm about 20mins north of Richmond in the Ashland Area/caroline.

P.S. Let me know if your now keeping the trim on the sides :)

I want to do a Mach 1 clone and I don't think they have the chrome on the sides so if you wanted to set up a time to come by and pull it off feel free to PM me. I would pull it off myself and maybe meet you somewhere but knowing my luck I would end up bending or breaking something lol

Looks like yours is a sportsroof model with the protection group option and possibly the decor group option.
Is there a way to find this out without spending any money on a Marti Report? So far all I could find out from the Data Plate on the door is:

63D-Fastback, J-Grabber Blue, 1W-White Vinyl, 6-3.00 Axle, W-C4 A/T, 17-Washington DSO

Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back