Hello from San Antonio, TX!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
::welcome:: from South Carolina, love the blue, what shade is it?
I wanted to go with DuPont Blue Bayou, but the price hurt my jaw, so I found Kashmir Blue Effect is really close and less than half the price. I think it turned out really well!

Welcome from Houston, Tx. ! Just a little bit east of you along I10.

Nice looking convertible, what drivetrain is in it?

I have a '73 convertible with 351C that I'm in the process of refreshing the drivetrain.

I wanted to go with DuPont Blue Bayou, but the price hurt my jaw, so I found Kashmir Blue Effect is really close and less than half the price. I think it turned out really well!
I'm Really diggin' that color. Got any pics of the car in the sun? Does it hue to purple?

I'm Really diggin' that color. Got any pics of the car in the sun? Does it hue to purple?
No, it stays blue - I'll get some more pics in the sun shortly and will post them!

Well, it's back as a daily driver just in time for my son to drive it to prom this weekend! Thanks to all the people who gave me tips and help here on the forums!

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG