here is a pic of my project so far

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well last night i finished painting alot of my interior trim pieces, wanted to go with something different so i painted them a gun metal gray/black color. turned out pretty sweet i think!! will post pics soon as i can.

well its a 73 mach 1 h code with a stock 351c 2v . i have had it since i was 16, it was my first car. wrecked it after a fresh motor rebuild, someone pulled out in front of me at school when i was showing off!! opps! motor only has about 1000 miles on it. the body work is all done from the fire wall back. just started working on the interior piece by piece since i cant afford to have the rest of the body work and paint done yet. i will post updates when i get something acomplished. just got all the wiring cleaned up and rerun.
Hold on to it. Most people regret selling their first car, especially if it is a cool one like a Mach 1. I had a similar story to yours only I wasn't showing off and we totalled the car. I still have my second car (the mustang convertible) and have held onto it for over 27 years.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT BLACKING OUT THE WINDOWS? (TINTING THEM) CANT SEE OUT THE REAR WINDOW ANYWAYS!

Be careful to keep the tint below whatever the legal limit is in your state and in any surrounding states which you might drive. Our cars make us a bit of a target for police, so don't give them any excuses to harass you.

Reminds me of the scene from the movie "gum ball rally( I believe)" when the italian driver reaches up and rips the rear view mirror off and says.... "whats behind me is not important"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back