Here we go again. I doubt anyone here would be as dumb as I was to fall for this, but in case you forgot what happened to me about eight years ago:

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing your experience; it's a good warning to our members here. Unfortunately there are a lot of dishonest people. I won't buy a car unless I can see it in person first. I'd rather lose a few hundred dollars on plane tickets than get something less than described in an ad or through conversations with a seller, or worse as you experienced. Buyer beware.

Thanks for sharing your experience; it's a good warning to our members here. Unfortunately there are a lot of dishonest people. I won't buy a car unless I can see it in person first. I'd rather lose a few hundred dollars on plane tickets than get something less than described in an ad or through conversations with a seller, or worse as you experienced. Buyer beware.
Too true. I flew to LA to see the car I bought and it was worth every penny to go out there to see and drive it in 2008........... right before the "crash" and our Canadian dollar went from 8 cents to over 30 cents on the exchange. I got lucky on two fronts. Not only was the car every bit a good as the owner described, but with the dollar as well. In my case, I could have had the car shipped sight unseen, but I had a great weekend and made a new friend in the process.

Back