Hey guys from southern California

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astikhossw

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang coupe with a 351 H.O motor set up to run NHRA stock eliminator
Hey i am Alvin from Moreno Valley Ca i am a retired navy senior chief petty officer,and last year i sold my 428 cobra jet and bought this 1972 hardtop NHRA legal stock eliminator car something that i have been want to do for over 20 years and at last the dream has come true.If anyone else is interested in racing there car as a stocker just let me know i one of the fastest nhra legal 1972 cars out there.And will be asking some questions soon on the 1971-1973 mustangs from you guys.

Welcome to the site! My 73 is a 6 banger, but there are some racing fans here on the site. Post up some pictures.

Welcome from British Columbia, Canada. We'd all love to see some pictures!

Welcome from the Florida panhandle. Ft Walton Beach.

Always happy to meet another Stanger who's ex-Navy!!

My 73 Vert is more of a Cruser than a racer, though it's a 5.0 .040 over, Comp Cam XE270, AFR 165 heads, and 4R70W trans, 3.25 t-loc.

Plz tell us more about yours.

Tubo

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada! We have quite a few ex-Navy guys on this site, as well as other branches. Thank you for your service.

I saw your car in the Garage section. Very Nice!

Glad to have you here.

Hi Alvin! Welcome from west Michigan.

What class is your "stang running? I have been working with my friend on his E/S 72 Mustang for a few years. It is basically the 72 "R" code combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back