HEY GUYS...LOOKING FOR RARE 71-73 STANG

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested to know what publication you are seeking an article for and why the interest in 71-73s?
Ditto

I'd have to say mine is pretty rare, its one of the few 71-73's that actually rusted to crap........ :huh:
It ain't THAT rare... I've got one too. rofl

If you guys want to do an article on a 72 "R" Code resto mod. Im interested. Specially if I can get some sponsorships out of it. Tires, wheels, etc.

made 336 of mine. Marti is listed on this site under 1972 Resto Mod.

Car is totally being rebuilt. On rotisserie now. All seams are invisible all mig welded and ground smooth. Painting the chassis High Gloss Base coat/clear coat grafite metalic Gray. Exterior going to be black with custom silver strips. I'm hiring M&M interiors to do a custom interior Silver/Gray leather with black accents. Suspension , brakes & electric R&P steering by RRS in Australia. Engine Coyote Aluminator with Paxton SC. 6 speed , Hydraulic Clutch and drive shaft by American Power Train. Gauges by Auto meter.

May make a good article???

Call me at 407-493-2355 (cell) if interested.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys,

my editor asked me to find a rare 71-73 car for feature... Has to be a 71-73...T5 cars very welcome...thought I had one but was sold on me...

looking near NJ ...will travel up to 200 miles...

thanks again...please submit to [email protected]
Hey Scotty,

I have a 73 T5 Grande Coupe built for export to Germany. Here is a list of the options based on the Marti report:

351 CJ, 4 speed, A/C selectaire, appearance protection group, power windows, rear window electric defrost, deluxe interior, power steering, tilt steering wheel, full console, and competion suspension. I just bought it about a month ago. Where are you from in Jersey? I grew up in Toms River. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks...
sent you a pm

Yes, 1 of 1 - 72 R codes with a Coyote motor and Tre-mec Six speed.

LOL.

Nice car.

hey guys,

my editor asked me to find a rare 71-73 car for feature... Has to be a 71-73...T5 cars very welcome...thought I had one but was sold on me...

looking near NJ ...will travel up to 200 miles...

thanks again...please submit to [email protected]
Hi Scotty,

I have a 1973 Mach 1 Q code with Automatic Transmission Which I understand is somewhat rare. I don't have a Marti report yet, but she is photogenic.:) I am in PA right off of I-80 about 20 minutes from the NJ border.

Sincerely,

Dave

Drivers Side View.jpg

I would say Fred's 72R code car would be a good one but he is in Indiana, but he bought the car new and it still looks new
Thanks to Roy I have been in touch with Scotty and he has chosen my car to feature. He has gotten the approval from Mustang Monthly and will be coming to Indiana for a photo shoot.

I would say Fred's 72R code car would be a good one but he is in Indiana, but he bought the car new and it still looks new
Thanks to Roy I have been in touch with Scotty and he has chosen my car to feature. He has gotten the approval from Mustang Monthly and will be coming to Indiana for a photo shoot.
::goodjob:: Now just dont forget to have him mention our site in the article and you can have him drop my name in there somewhere if he wants to:blush:

Yes, will be plugging the site.... actually , there are a few cars they might be interested in and have pm'ed those people....

Congrats Fred! Make sure they get a shot of both your cars together. ;)

Scotty, what is the scope of the article and why a 71-73? I know why I would select these years but wondering about the magazine's rational?

CONGRATS! You have one hell of car and I'm sure it's going to make for a very cool story with you being the original owner. Awesome...

BIG TIME CONGRATS! Both cars together will make a great story.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back