Hi from central NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

protree

Reaction score
My Car
71 fastback
66 coupe
90 lx
93 lx
I have always been into 65-68's and later dozens of foxbodys. Now my daughter wanted a 71-73 so we got a nice driver and it is growing on me fast. I have deep drag racing roots and can help with poor performance with a budget. I have ported some 150 sets of heads and made many fast street cars.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Your daughter has excellent taste in cars. The 71-73s handle lots better than my 65 and are way more modern. ;)

Welcome from UK/China. Personally I find the Foxbody reaaaaally ugly but I'm a '71 ish Mustang, '69 Charger, '78 Transam kind a guy. The 65 - 68 were cool and seem a more common choice amoungst Mustang enthusiasts. I do like them and the '67 Camaro's equally much just love the long high flat back of those huge 71-73's.

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA! Pics when you can please!

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe.

Glad to hear that your daughter has good taste. :p

NC has the good reputation of having more 71-73's Stangs than any other state. Hope your daughter enjoys her "ride" as much as we enjoy ours. Welkum to another Tar Heel.
More than California? Shoot there are seven with in a mile of me,knot including my 2 Mach 1s.:cool:

Welcome from Houston, Tx! Post up some pics of your car and your port work when you get a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back