Hi from Finland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Southwest Florida. Hope you benefit from the site as much as I have. Nice car!

Lake, finally you made it for the '71-'73 Forum. I've been waiting more Finnish dudes to join in, but anyway welcome!!! This guy was going to give his Mustang a 472 cid with one BIG as it gets turbo - too bad he got scared... :D I am pretty convinced that the smallish modular will receive some pressurised air to feed the cylinders??

Good to have you here!

Regards,

Jari

Last edited by a moderator:
Lake, finally you made it for the '71-'73 Forum. I've been waiting more Finnish dudes to join in, but anyway welcome!!! This guy was going to give his Mustang a 472 cid with one BIG as it gets turbo - too bad he got scared... :D I am pretty convinced that the smallish modular will receive some pressurised air to feed the cylinders??

Good to have you here!

Regards,

Jari
Why didn`t you tell me that here was a heaven like this? :D

Just kidding... as it comes to my tiny modular, it will be NA at the beginning, I just wan`t to make my Pony run again... :cool:

::welcome:: from San Diego, CA! This site truly is the greatest, I dont think I ever get on the internet without checking in to see whats going on with other members. There is such a vast wealth of knowledge among all the mustang owners here that you can literally find all the answers you need about everything. It looks like you have a nice solid platform to start with, and a nice pile of parts to get some good work done in the near future. Good luck and we love pictures!

- Nik

::welcome:: from San Diego, CA! This site truly is the greatest, I dont think I ever get on the internet without checking in to see whats going on with other members. There is such a vast wealth of knowledge among all the mustang owners here that you can literally find all the answers you need about everything. It looks like you have a nice solid platform to start with, and a nice pile of parts to get some good work done in the near future. Good luck and we love pictures!

- Nik
Thanks, when I found this Forum, I was like WTF, why I haven`t found this earlier? :D

I have three projects at the moment, Mustang, 260Z Datsun and only driveable car, Pontiac Grand LeMans. This leeds to time issues, because I am working all the time... But some day, I will cruise with my Mustang...:heart:

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Just curious, what donor car did your 4.6 DOHC engine come out of?

The Grand LeMans looks nice, I haven't seen one of those on the road in a long time!

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Just curious, what donor car did your 4.6 DOHC engine come out of?

The Grand LeMans looks nice, I haven't seen one of those on the road in a long time!
Thanks, It`s from -97 Lincoln MKVIII. I also have transmission,engine wiring harnesses and ECU.

I believe this Grand LeMans in the one and only here in Finland, so it isn`t common around here either... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back