Hi guys wanna share some pics of me and my dad's 73 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to post an update on the Mach 1. Been a crapshoot trying to get it lately. It's either rained, I've worked til close or all of last week I was out cause of my back so unfortunately no car yet :(. May try for tomorrow but who knows. Sorry for the wait guys!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we finally got the car home! Went and got it sunday night and after having left their house for 5 minutes something happened to the dolley and the car shifted forward off the dolley :dodgy:. Destroyed the fender that was perfect so that sucks but after an hour and a half of fighting with it we got it back on the dolley and brought it home. Really happy with it and after looking at it we dont think it needs a ton of parts so we'll be keeping it :D. Heres a few pics I snapped of but unfortunately its to far away to wash and I can't move it right now. I did hand wash one fender to just to see what it looked like and its not to bad.

P1010019.jpg

P1010018.jpg

Back seat looks good

P1010016.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Thanks for the update. There is a lot of potential their.

That car needs less of a bath than I do after passing within arms length of Paris Hilton on Hollyweird Boulevard...

Back