Hi to all from Spain

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy to hear that nuestros amigos en Espaana apprciate a fine automobile no mater the origin. I would suggest that you look for you desired auto in the Hemmings or Mustang Club of America or Ebay.

Buena Suerte

Thank you very much to all of you for your welcome and for the future support that Im sure I will get from this web. It convinces me even more to buy the car of my dreams. It's great that there are people here not just from US and Canada, but also from Germany and The Netherlands, closer to Spain. I see I'm not the only European man crazy about American cars. :-D

Mobile.de is a web I visit very often. They even have translation to Spanish.

I know Moralzarzal, Tommy. There's a very nice castle from the Middle Age very near to there, in Manzanares. Although I live in the northern coast of Spain, the green Spain.

And now the most impostant: Find my car. :)))
checkout also switzerland, sold my great 72 convertible on www.drive-in.ch

Welcome from Oklahoma. A member here has more than 10 convertibles. He may respond to your request. I was in Zaragoza for a few months in the 1970s. It was a great place at the time. Chuck

Back