How can I determine the value of my 1973 Mustang?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1973Coupe

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Coupe
Q code AT, PB, PW
Hello all. I have a 1973 Mustang that I have owned for quite awhile and need to unload it, I want to sell it at a fair market value. I understand old cars don't seem to have the interest or value they had 15+ years. I am the 2nd owner with the original bill sheet. The coupe is white with a vinyl top, factory power windows and brakes, original mag wheels, leather-wrapped steering wheel, full console, standard interior, factory gauges, less than 100k miles, and is an automatic. I have extra parts: mach 1 hood, 2 fenders, driver's door, heated rear glass, pair of front seats, etc. The downside: doesn't run, sat for years, and my kids' basketball net cracked the windshield (it was windy and I tried to save the windshield, but I was too late), I have other used and NOS parts. I'm only willing to sell all as one lot. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hello all. I have a 1973 Mustang that I have owned for quite awhile and need to unload it, I want to sell it at a fair market value. I understand old cars don't seem to have the interest or value they had 15+ years. I am the 2nd owner with the original bill sheet. The coupe is white with a vinyl top, factory power windows and brakes, original mag wheels, leather-wrapped steering wheel, full console, standard interior, factory gauges, less than 100k miles, and is an automatic. I have extra parts: mach 1 hood, 2 fenders, driver's door, heated rear glass, pair of front seats, etc. The downside: doesn't run, sat for years, and my kids' basketball net cracked the windshield (it was windy and I tried to save the windshield, but I was too late), I have other used and NOS parts. I'm only willing to sell all as one lot. Any ideas? Thanks.
Yes pictures lots of pictures

Yes, pictures will help. Especially pictures showing the state of the common trouble areas.

Location also plays a big part of it. What is a $15k car where I am may be a $25k car to somebody in california.

And what exactly is wrong with the car will play a big part of it. Why is it not running? Was it parked to a blown up motor or what? Having sat for that long, and being a coupe, I'd say it could be a $3-5k car. on average. Major issues will subtract from that. Like rust and torn up interior. Get it running and fix the windshield and maybe its a $8k car.

Back