Howdy from Houston

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!

Very nice car indeed. There are lots of car shows in our part of Texas. Perhaps I will see you at one. Our cars are rare so it is always nice to have another 7173 in the mix.

This site is a wealth of information for you to learn.[/i]

"Welcome aboard!" from another displaced Houstonian!

Great looking car. The clean simplicity of an unadorned fastback is refreshing...a nice change of pace from all the duded-up Mach 1s ( mine included).

You will find much to interest you here...

We should meet up sometime, I am in Houston, and your car has the same 4B color as my Mach 1

View attachment 26404

Howdy folks from Houston. Just found this site yesterday and new to mustangs. I just bought mine 2 weeks ago today. Its in really great shape, just needs some tuning and some cosmetic items I want to do to it. Already have a spoiler and hood stripes on the way.

4199_06_03_15_4_02_30.jpeg
Hey buddy Houston here as well. I have a 71 Mach 1 picked up at auction a few months ago. Currently rebuilding the front suspension. Live out on the far west side.

Leachrd, I live in West Side in Katy with my 73 Mach 1, would love to get together and see your vehicle and show you mine.

Love the vinyl roof--ultra rare, but--in my view--the ultimate touch of class to a muscle car. My favorite 1972 Mach 1 of all time: Q Code, 4-speed, Rim Blow, with the Vinyl Roof. Hope others will enjoy this special touch as well.

Welcome to the site.

999999-R1-06-7.jpg

Welcome from another Houston member.

I'm near downtown, i10W & 610 loop.

Nice car. I have a 73 Mach 1 in the Ivy Green Gold metallic also.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm up in the Atascocita/Humble area for those that know Houston.

Back