Intro from Houston, Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally have a couple pics of my fastback, not great pics, taken with my phone. I work part time at Classic Mustang of Houston, off of 1960 west of 45. My Dad has Dimentia, we had to put him in a home about 6 months ago, most days anymore he doesn't know who we are. The look on his face, and the tears in his eyes the day we gave his car back to him will forever be how I remember him. I drove his convertible yesterday, someone pulled up next to me at a red light and asked how much, just told them they didn't have enough, no matter how much they had.

unnamed.jpg

72fb2.jpg

Found a couple of Dad's convertible, this is right after it was done, a couple of hours before we gave it back to him. The engine pic is just after my older brother rebuilt it and we got it back in the car, just after I painted the car and before reassembly.

331664_10150335280517522_1870955971_o.jpg

323861_10150335282742522_1559213199_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Maine

Abone312,

::welcome:: from Odessa - - - Washington State

110hk0n.jpg

Welcome from Kingwood!!! Sorry about your dad, I hope he had a little time to enjoy that car. Nice work!
Think I may have seen your car around, I am in Forest Cove, grew up in Kingwood, and my brother lives in Kingwood.

Welcome from Kingwood!!! Sorry about your dad, I hope he had a little time to enjoy that car. Nice work!
Think I may have seen your car around, I am in Forest Cove, grew up in Kingwood, and my brother lives in Kingwood.
Yep I try to enjoy my car. She's a hot rod in classic stock clothing. Come by and join us Blast from the Past Street Machines. We meet at the 24 hour Fitness Center at 1960. In the parking lot next to Denny's. We have 40-60 cars on most Saturday nights.

I also drive a 67 Mustang Convertible, my daughter has a several friends in Forest Cove.

Howdy neighbor! From the southwest Houston area!!! :) a very touching story indeed. I Hope for the best for your dads condition.

Welcome from West Virginia. Glad you were able to give back to your Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back