Just got my mach 1 going again so thought I'd join up

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from west central Florida. Don't get too many western Canadians; so, it is good to welcome you aboard. You're the first from Medicine Hat. Been through it many times! Two oldest sons born at Foothills Hospital in Calgary. All the best in bringing you Mach 1 back to better days.

Thanks again everyone; already finding a lot of great information here!

I really do like the area I'm in Ponypastor; and Calgary has a nice mustang shop that I can order parts through! It really is rare to see a 71-73 in the area; just a handful around.

I do have a video of it running a bit up on my photobucket, It just shows up blank every time I go to link it.

I really do like the area I'm in Ponypastor; and Calgary has a nice mustang shop that I can order parts through! It really is rare to see a 71-73 in the area; just a handful around.
Always wondered what the source of the name for "Medicine Hat.' Sounds interesting.

Theres a few stories but the short version of what I was told is that its where and Natives medicine man lost his headdress. It is something of an interesting name.

Always wondered what the source of the name for "Medicine Hat.' Sounds interesting.

Back