Klingberg Auto Show with Wayne Carini

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
For my fellow CT residents, Wayne and his dad Bob Carini will be Grand Marshals of the Klingberg Vintage Motorcar Festival at the Klingberg Family Center in New Britain CT this Saturday. I went last year with my kids and had a blast! It's a beautiful venue and had a great turnout last year including a Concours D'elegance with some really cool stuff. Last year Wayne invited my 2 boys to sit in his personal vintage Jaguar race car for me to take pics (still the wallpaper on my wife's 'My Ford Touch' in her Edge). If you're in the area it's definitely worth checking out!

http://klingbergautoshow.org/

I should take my Mustang there, it was orignaly sold in New Britain CT by Lebrun-Sichler Ford.

it would be a nice reunion for the car at its old stomping grounds :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So here I was promoting going to this show and I never made it :( I thought my sons soccer game was at 10:30, it was at 11:30. By the time we were done with soccer it wasn't worth the 45 minute drive since the show ended at 3. Hopefully I'll make it next year.

imusa76 any good pics to post from the show?

Yes, it was a Great time (even the Kids had a great time considering we lest the house @ 6:30am for a 2 hr ride :), I think I'll be there again Next year.

I topped off when we left, and I topped off when we got back, and I was amazes, it was 207 miles both ways, and I spent only 9.5 gallons of gas, that's almost 21 MPG!!!

I'll post the pictures up on a new Post.

Latest posts

Back