Modern wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsonlucero

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 Q code
Hi all,

I am looking for suggestions on where to look for 18" wheels for my restoration project. I like the look of Helo 834 but cannot find them on the size needed. Any thoughts on similar wheels ( polished drum, 5 black spokes, rivet accents )???

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little bit more expensive than just going to a dealer and buy some wheels.. I'm getting my wheels from Bonspeed if you ever heard of that. A 18x9 is listed for 550$ each and a 18x10 for 557$ each. They are forged and build to your specs, what I mean is that you can get the wheels with the backspace you want. The cool thing is that he often are running a sale where you can buy 3 wheels and get the last one for free..

This was just an idea, not everyone wants to spent that kind of money on wheels and that's fine.. :) There are a lot of options out there, American Racing like John mensioned have a lot of affordable and very nice looking wheels..

You can run any newer mustang wheel depending on offset and if you want to run wheel adaptors or not. This route is much cheaper than a custom set.heres mine, I beileve I have somewhere around $1300 in adaptors, wheels and tires.
2ujqhed.jpg

It's a little bit more expensive than just going to a dealer and buy some wheels.. I'm getting my wheels from Bonspeed if you ever heard of that. A 18x9 is listed for 550$ each and a 18x10 for 557$ each. They are forged and build to your specs, what I mean is that you can get the wheels with the backspace you want. The cool thing is that he often are running a sale where you can buy 3 wheels and get the last one for free..

This was just an idea, not everyone wants to spent that kind of money on wheels and that's fine.. :) There are a lot of options out there, American Racing like John mensioned have a lot of affordable and very nice looking wheels..
This sounds very doable... Thank you for the input. I will check them out today.

Nelson.

You can run any newer mustang wheel depending on offset and if you want to run wheel adaptors or not. This route is much cheaper than a custom set.heres mine, I beileve I have somewhere around $1300 in adaptors, wheels and tires.
2ujqhed.jpg
I really like the look you have going here... What size wheels and tires are you using?

What about spacers?

Thank you.

Nelson.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome.. You can't find the prices on his site, the prices I gave to you on the wheels are a discounted price that I got from Brad the owner. If you want that deal he offers then the wheels will cost a little bit more because they goes for the normal price with out discount, but you are still getting one free.. :)

I've attached a picture of a wheel from Bonspeed called Delta, that's the one I have ordered for mine.. I really like them.. But he got a lot of different designs to choose from.. :)

image.jpg

Back