Mustang Nirvana

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I have obtained a link to a photo gallery from Bob Perkin's shop in WI. I had the pleasure of visiting this shop a couple of years ago to do some research on the 72 restoration. If you have not heard of Mr. Perkins before he has collected and passed on some of the most rare and low mileage mustangs ever found.

A couple of things to note as you go through the pictures are the 71 Boss 351 with Mach 1 hood treatment. Bob indicates it is the only known example to exist with documentation to support. The 3 cammer motors shown in the garage have a wall display behind them of all of the 71-72 front suspension components as they were sold as service parts with the correct markings.

Another noteworthy display is the schwinn bicycle display he has. The gentlemen I met with the 184 mile 73 convertable from Bob's collection traded him the bicycles displayed for the car and no cash.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet.

Thanks for posting. There might be other pics of Bob's garage & cars on other threads. It would be nice to get them all together... :)

Ray

It's in the Registry.

Whoops...I thought I saw it there but I don't see it now. It's one of two I bought from Bart Frankel. The BOSS has one from Kurt Kruger that's on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back