Mustang Owner's Museum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Hi guys and gals,

Did not see a better place to post so putting it out here.

I joined the Museum and I believe it is being put up by the Carpenters, Dennis and his son that sell Ford and Mustang repo parts. I have been to his place and the museum is beside his shop. Not going to be huge but will rotate cars for viewing.

It is called Mustang Owner's Museum or M.O.M.. Google it and they are having a big opening this spring and I think actually having a track day at the speedway.

I have contacted them about putting my Mach 1 in there since it has the 32 factory installed options and 8 dealer it is pretty loaded. I also offered to let the display one of the removable hard tops I have for the 1964 1/2 - 68 mustang convertible. Pretty rare they thought only 3 existed but they did not know I had hoarded 3 away and actually found 7 over the years. Still rare and not many have ever seen.

But check it out you might want to join or go visit if in the Charlotte area I am only like 110 miles from it.

I went back in some emails and found the notice about the National Mustang Day event. You can tour the Petty garage also as part of the event happening on B-day April 17 this year.

https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/event-details-2018-nmd.html

So there will finally be a museum for the Mustang to hang out in.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up and the big swap meet at the Charlotte track is the first weekend in April will be thousands of cars and every part know to man. I you are a Ford BB nut you need to be there always lots of expensive rare items to be had if you have the cash.

Hope to see some of you there will probably take the 73 vert if I get a new brake booster and get the P.S. pump rebuilt. Two things that are issues after the first drive.

Cheers,

David

David,

I am a Mustang Owners Museum Charter Member #896. I think the April Grand Opening event has been rescheduled to a later time due to construction delays, but they are having some kind of event on April 12-15, let's try and meet up if you go.

Link to the event calendar: https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/event-details-2018-nmd.html

Rich

David,

I am a Mustang Owners Museum Charter Member #896. I think the April Grand Opening event has been rescheduled to a later time due to construction delays, but they are having some kind of event on April 12-15, let's try and meet up if you go.

Link to the event calendar: https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/event-details-2018-nmd.html

Rich
Rich,

I am #1253. When I sent list of mustangs they said they could only put three on the card to pick them, lol. I have 12 I think some just parts.

You should plan on touring the Carpenter's shop next door and see how they make some of the repo parts. He bought lots of the original tooling and machines to make rubber, plastic and metal parts.

I will go to the swap meet also first weekend in April is usual date. Hope to take the 73 vert.

David

Back